Craving something truly off the beaten path? Come to the Annual Armenian Food Festival located at 825 Brotherhood Way in San Francisco!
Sure, it’s a celebration of delicious food… But there is also much more! Widely recognized as one of the best ethnic food festivals in the Bay Area, it features a range of authentic cuisine, dancing, music and art. Enjoy everything from live musical performances to shish-kebab lunch, veggie & dinner plates.
WHERE: 825 Brotherhood Way, SF (near Lake Merced & SFSU)
Below is a brief rundown of activities and new additions to the Festival this year:
– Live Armenian Music.
– Traditional Armenian Folk Dancers.
– Tastiest shish-kebab.
– Delicious sandwiches, vegetarian delicacies & scrumptious pastries.
– Beer & Wine Garden (Happy Hour starts Friday at 6PM).
– Kids Zone.
– Shopping along Bazaar Row.
– Complimentary & Valet Parking Available. Public Transportation straight to event available.